- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology(Reasonable Security and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information)
- Regulation 3 (1) of the Information Technology(Intermediaries Guideline) Rules, 2011
3. Defining sensitive personal data
As per the SPI Rule, any sensitive personal data or information regarding any individual refers to the
- Financial data like bank accounts, credit, and debit card details or other payment instrument details
- Mental, physical and health condition of an individual
- Sexual orientation of an individual
- Medical records
- Information related to the identity of an individual such as telephone number, E-mail address etc.
- Biometric information
However the information that is available in any public domain or is accessible under Right to Information Act (RTI), 2005 shall not be deemed a sensitive personal data.
4. The user’s note
- While browsing through the platform, the user is not required to provide any personal information unless and until he/she decides to register for availing any service from our end. The user has every right to withdraw his/her consent regarding usage of the information given at any point of time. All the information provided by the user is considered to be voluntary. However, the user must be cautious enough while giving any information related to himself/herself/ or any family member of him/her.
- Any user can access, change, rectify or remove any information that he/she has given to Saja Sajo while registering as a user.
- For the purchase of products, any customer might use his/her debit card, credit card, net banking or bank transfers that in turn might require the user to disclose certain information related to the bank accounts and beyond to the third party payment gateway of Saja Sajo. We ensure that all of this information is used only for payment processing procedures.
- We shall hold the right to update the database with the latest information of any customer at any point of time without asking for further consent for the following reasons
- To meet the customer demand in a better way
- To provide an uninterrupted service
- To resolve the technical issues and troubleshoot problems
- To keep the users appraised of our promotional offers
- To meet the legal and regulatory requirements
5. Control over the other website links
We provide for other website links on their platform sometimes for a better understanding of things. Hence, there is a possibility that your system gets the cookies of other websites as well for which we shall stand responsible by any means. The inclusion or exclusion of any alien website is not a part of endorsement or promotion from our end. The quality, integrity, and accuracy of information, images, graphics, videos, software, photographs, advertisements, messages are at sole discretion of that website and we are no how liable to any of these.
6. Management of Cookies
Temporary cookies are used to store data on the platform. However, the personally identifiable data is never stored in the cookies. Cookies generally accommodate statistical and intelligence data that are not personally identifiable and can be used by the third party and for technical administration of the platform, research & development etc. If any user disables or deletes the cookies by reorganizing the web browser, access and movement across the platform might be restricted to a certain extent. Closure of the web browser generally deletes all the temporary cookies. However, Saja Sajo will suggest the user make use of their “Clear Cookie” functionality to ensure deletion of cookies.
7. A note to the visitors
- If someone is just visiting the website, no information related to the financial or personal credential would be gathered from our end. However, the visitor also needs to understand the terms and policies laid herein.
If you are accessing the website from outside of India, it is your responsibility to check that no legal violations are made through such access as per the law of the country from where you are attempting an access.
8. At Saja Sajo, we understand your concerns and for any inquiries related to the privacy policies reach out to us.